in the Market
Biscuit Complex Mixes
Fluffy, flavorous and tasty biscuits are the key to successful cakes, rolls or pastries. Tea-drinkers can never do without this widely acclaimed classic, either in restaurants or at home. Biscuit can be either the basis of a dish or its component.
Products prepared from the mix can be stored in the package for up to three days, and the preservatives can extend their shelf life even more.
- Always high product quality
- Uniform porous structure and delicate taste
- Different kinds of biscuits
- Extended freshness
- Simplified technological process
- Reduced time to make (less labor and energy costs)
- Reduced production cost of the finished product
- Increased output of finished products
How to make
Beat all ingredients up in a mixer at a slow speed for 1-2 minutes, then proceed with high-speed beating for 8-9 minutes. Bake at 160-180°C for 10-30 minutes, depending on the design of the oven and the weight of the dough.
Individual plastic bags or plastic bags with metallized coating. Group transport packaging: cardboard box with polyethylene liner.