in the Market
Muffin Complex Mixes
Muffins are small tasty pastries, tender and melting in the mouth, with various fillings: fruits, berries, etc. They look like small portioned cakes that are baked in special tins, the volume of which usually does not exceed 100 ml. A fresh muffin with a cup of tea or coffee makes a nice breakfast or snack.
Muffins prepared from the mix can be stored in the package for up to three days, and the preservatives can extend their shelf life even more.
- Always high product quality
- Simplified technological process
- Reduced time to make (less labor and energy costs)
- A uniform porous structure of the product
- Suitable for any oven (no special equipment required)
- The dough is simply stirred with a spatula, no mixer needed
- You can extend your offering with various fillings (berries, fruits, nuts etc.).
How to make
Add 0.5-0.6 liters of water and 200 g of melted butter (vegetable oil or margarine will do, too) to 1 kg of the mix. Stir it with a spatula. Do not beat it up. Leave for 5-10 minutes.
Bake in an oven (whichever you have) at 180-200°C for 15-18 minutes. To make your menu more diverse, add berries, fruits, chocolate pieces, nuts and candied fruits to the dough. Or make muffins with cream, nut, chocolate or berry fillings. Fill half the mold with dough, put in the filling and proceed with the dough.
Finished muffins can be decorated with sugar powder, cinnamon, cream, berries or toppings.
Individual plastic bags or plastic bags with metallized coating. Group transport packaging: cardboard box with polyethylene liner.