in the Market
GIORD produces GLURINAT, a taste and flavor enhancer that strengthens the perception of taste and flavor by influencing the taste buds in the mouth.
GIORD produces GLURINAT, a taste and flavor enhancer, which enhances the perception of taste and flavor by influencing the taste buds in the mouth. It harmonizes the taste of spices, both individually and in a mix. Withstands standard heat treatment conditions.
GLURINAT dosage is 3.5-4.5 times lower than that of sodium glutamate.
GLURINAT was awarded the Golden Ingredient diploma at the Interfood/Ingredients-2003 international specialized exhibition.
- enhances the natural taste properties of the product that are weakened during processing and storage
- masks individual negative components of taste and flavor
- makes the products taste better
- allows you to reduce the dosage of flavors and salt
- reduces production costs (up to 7% depending on the type of product)
- convenience food
- snacks (chips, croutons, crackers, etc.)
- sauces, mayonnaises, ketchups, melted cheeses
- meat products
- canned meat and fish
Method of Application
Add the enhancer to the product together with salt or in a mix of seasonings and spices and mix everything thoroughly. The salt dosage can usually be reduced by 10%. Chips, crackers and peanuts can usually be sprayed on. In the manufacture of mayonnaises, ketchups and other sauces, the enhancer is introduced into the process vessel in a mix of dry components.