in the Market
Complex Sweeteners ®
SLAD is a series of combined mixes of GIORD intense sweeteners.
- SLAD 100 with a sweetness coefficient in relation to sugar Csw = 100.
- SLAD 220TS with a sweetness coefficient in relation to sugar Csw = 220.
Characteristics and properties
- ensures sweet taste
- does not cause dental cavities
- an insulin-independent sweetener
- does not cause fermentation
- prevents extreme sourness and increases the shelf life
- simplifies a number of technological processes and reduces the cost of finished products significantly
- does not impart a characteristic metallic flavor, unlike similar sweeteners
- SLAD taste profile is close to that of sugar
- shelf life: 3 years
- diabetic foods
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- canned fish, vegetables and fruit
- bakery products (shortcrust pastry, kneaded sour dough and quick dough)
- confectionery, creams, desserts
- dairy and fermented milk products
To calculate the needed amount of sweetener, divide the amount of sugar being replaced by the Csw. Then adjust the dosage after tasting.
Cardboard box with polyethylene liner.